Frontend Engineer (Remote)
HASH – Product Engineering
HASH is a NYC-based startup dedicated to solving information-failure. We're building new technology that aims to enable rapid, accurate simulation of complex adaptive systems, allowing for better human decision-making, and more efficient machine-allocation of resources.
We're looking for someone who has...
- Experience with modern web frameworks, such as React.
- Evidence of ability to produce modern UX for the web.
- The ability to find and fix bugs in their own code, and spot and refine rough edges in their app’s UX.
Your typical day will look like...
- Most of your time will be spend coding and developing for our HASH frontend, adding features and expanding the platform.
- You’ll work closely with David, our CEO, on UX and product needs...
- and you’ll work closely with Jude, our CTO, on implementation technique, code quality, and general architecture design.
We're happy to teach on the job...
- Any particular language, framework, architecture, or software development process.
Please include a resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in working with HASH. Your application will be reviewed directly by us, the founders at HASH, and not by a recruiter or any other third party. We aim to reply to all recruiting correspondence within three business days.