HASH – Product Engineering
// ABOUT THE ROLE
HASH is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to spearhead the build of its open-source simulation platform.
We're looking for somebody who can create beautiful visuals and functional, well conceived interfaces for the web and mobile. You’ll be familiar with designing and documenting complete design systems and their component parts.
We place a strong emphasis on user-research, learning from clients, competitors, past projects and present stakeholders to inform the scope of our work.
You’ll demonstrate look, feel, content, hierarchy, and layout through sketches, wireframes and designs – picking and choosing the appropriate tools for each project.
You will be working directly alongside the company's CEO and CTO (both experienced digital product creators), alongside a team of frontend engineers, and over time your role may expand to involve leading a team of specialist contractors.
- Extensive experience designing responsive websites in tools such as Figma (our preference), Framer X or Sketch.
- Ability to work alongside developers and users to scope, prototype and design new features
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to manage one's own time and workload well
- Expert understanding of cross-browser and cross-device design considerations
- Experience visualizing complex data
- Experience building solutions for users to interact with data-heavy applications
Pay & Benefits
- Base salary: competitive and commensurate with experience ✅
- Generous holiday allowance including all standard US Holidays 🏝
- Fully comprehensive health insurance for US-based full-time employees 👩⚕️
HASH has offices in New York (Manhattan's Fi Di) and Central London (situated in-between Holborn/Temple). This position is open to both on-site and remote candidates. We specifically encourage applications from those further afield.