HASH – Product Engineering
// ABOUT HASH
HASH is a NYC-based startup dedicated to solving information-failure. We're building new technology that aims to enable rapid, accurate simulation of complex adaptive systems, allowing for better human decision-making, and more efficient machine-allocation of resources.
We're looking for someone who has...
- Experience with modern web frameworks, such as React.
- Evidence of ability to produce modern UX for the web.
- The ability to find and fix bugs in their own code, and spot and refine rough edges in their app’s UX.
Your typical day will look like...
- Most of your time will be spend coding and developing for our HASH frontend, adding features and expanding the platform.
- You’ll work closely with David, our CEO, on UX and product needs...
- and you’ll work closely with Jude, our CTO, on implementation technique, code quality, and general architecture design.
We're happy to teach on the job...
- Any particular language, framework, architecture, or software development process.
Please include a resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in working with HASH. Your application will be reviewed directly by us, the founders at HASH, and not by a recruiter or any other third party. We aim to reply to all recruiting correspondence within three business days.
HASH's offices are by Union Square in the heart of Manhattan. You'll be based here, working as part of the founding team. We have a strong preference for candidates who are NYC-based, or willing to relocate.
We're looking for brilliant practical developers with a proven track record of building stuff, a passionate belief in our mission, and a strong foundational background in computer science.
// JOIN US
At the moment we're a small team, spun out of Soho Strategy, an evidence-based, data-driven business consultancy headquartered in London (England). We've moved out to New York, and our seed round has been led by the founder of Stack Overflow, Trello, and Glitch, Joel Spolsky. We're looking to hire deeply passionate folk excited to tackle complex problems on a daily basis. You'll be one of our first hires, and will receive a competitive base salary + equity, plus the chance to contribute to the growth of a genuinely exciting piece of technology still in its infancy.