Regional Customer Service Representative
Adams, NY /
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an opportunity to help your local communities? Join an eco-friendly organization that values both the individual and the environment!
Solar on Earth is looking for a dynamic, out-going professional to join our team as a Traveling Customer Service Agent. You will provide vital community support for our innovative Community Solar Initiatives in Onondaga, Madison, and Courtland counties and surrounding areas.
As part of our sales and service team, you will be responsible for meeting with homeowners across the region to make sure they're getting the discounts that have been promised to them as part of their participation in our Community Solar Farm programs. You will be a resource to local farmers, assisting with paperwork collection and handling concerns with billing issues if the appropriate discounts aren't received as expected.
- Traveling throughout a designated local area to connect with customers
- Meeting with farmers and homeowners to complete paperwork and verify discounts
- Troubleshoot billing and paperwork issues when they arise
- Work closely with sales and administration to make sure all contacts are reached in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, clients, and vendors
- Associate's Degree or higher is preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of experience in a direct, face-to-face customer service role
- Good understanding of local agriculture and farm communities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of solar energy industry is desired, but not required
What's in it for me?
Solar on Earth offers a fantastic work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits. On top of your compensation, we will also provide a company car and gas card.
For immediate consideration, please submit your formatted resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.