Solar Sales Manager
Residential Sales MA
Solar On Earth (SOE) was formed in 2015 by seasoned solar veterans who were on the forefront in recognizing the opportunity community solar offered. In four short years we have expanded our presence to multiple states and have assisted virtually all the top solar developers in acquiring subscribers for their solar farms.
Achieving our vision was started and continues to grow with people who are driven to succeed, but also possess a willingness to help their colleagues succeed. We are a passionate solar energy company rooted by our main focus - growing our company the right way - by making decisions based on ethics and integrity. We reward merit and contribution. Our first priority is to provide education to our customers and doing right by them, regardless of financial gain.
The Residential Sales Manager will be responsible for generating interest in community solar and subscribing home owners in the communities in their area to a Solar Farm. We have established a presence in these communities and provide targeted account listing information to our sales representatives. High performing salespeople can build on the momentum we have developed. In addition to your primary role as an Outside Solar Specialist you will also be responsible for working closely with our Head Of Recruiting to acquire top talent for your team.
The Four main objectives of the commercial sales representative are:
1. Achieve personal sales goals established by the commercial sales manager
2. Work autonomously to establish and maintain relationships with potential clients.
3. commute to different locations in your area and surrounding cities and towns, speaking directly with home owners
about community solar. Engaging them and subscribing them to a solar farm in their area.
4. Work closely with our Head of Recruiting to cultivate a team of talented residential solar specialists.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. 5 years experiences in Outside residential sales
2. 2 years experience managing a team
3. The ability to work and produce his/her own sales while maintaining time to cultivate their team.
4. A strong work ethic
5. The desire to work in an environment where their pay is based on their performance.
6. Understanding of the renewable energy field.
7. Experience working in the Solar Field.
Guaranteed base pay of $20,800 + a draw on commission of $400 per/week for six(6) weeks equaling $2,400. This draw on your commission is provided to you while you establish your own pipeline of commissions and bonuses. You will also receive overrides of your teams commissions based on the performance of your team.