Inside Sales Representative
Welcome to Solar On Earth, the Solar Farm Company
Do you consider yourself a master closer over the phone? If you do, we are directing this post to you.
Do you have multiple years of inside sales experience closing sales over the phone? If you do, we are directing this post to you. We have one of the best products for you to be able to market!
If you are lazy and not reliable and got fired from your last position for not performing, this post is not for you.
We take the power from solar farms and give it to businesses and homeowners; we do not put any solar on their property! This gives everyone the opportunity to participate in clean renewable energy while at the same time providing a guaranteed amount of savings without them having to lay out any capital or upfront costs or any crazy agreement.
Are we hiring while everyone else is laying off, we are hiring! People want to save money more than ever now which makes your job even easier.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making strategic outreach, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure or close the deal by yourself! This really depends on your prior experience.
- Close sales and crush quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven track record of success with inside sale
- Team player Success oriented and professional salesmanship
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM’s
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively No awards on your fireplace mantle for making excuses
We look forward to hearing from you.