Brand Marketing Associate Manager
Washington, District of Columbia /
Headquarters – Marketing & Retail /
The Brand Marketing team is responsible for the growth and impact of [solidcore]’s brand strategy, as well as the development and activation of our fully integrated campaigns. Our fast-growing brand marketing team understands our clients, drives innovation, and delivers impact by enabling our clients to become the strongest version of themselves. The Brand Marketing Associate Manager will be responsible for supporting and executing integrated brand campaigns in partnership with our Loyalty and CRM team to ensure consistency and impact across all channels.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop social strategy across Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Responsible for content creation to reach, influence, and grow engaged followers and boost site traffic.
- Support development and implementation of marketing and communication campaigns to ensure 360˚ integration of brand activation and messaging across multiple consumer touch points including PR, digital, social, video, mobile, influencer.
- Managing workflow of project details.
- Analyze and translate market research, category trends and consumer insights into business insights that inform strategies to grow the business and unlock new opportunities.
- Partner with CRM and Loyalty Marketing team for local initiatives driving consistent integrated customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for influencer sponsorships and activations that will amplify brand awareness and consideration.
- Ensure all communications are in line with brand identity, guidelines, tone, and strategy.
- Communicate all brand marketing plans and activities with field team members.
- Execute and support retail strategy, as needed.
What are we looking for? The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience building social marketing strategies that can tell a story and build community while growing our following.
- Creative forward thinking of social.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to effectively provide creative feedback to internal and external agency partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities through to completion with precise attention to detail and ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express complex ideas and concepts both verbally and written.
- Work well under pressure and can effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands to appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Social or a related field of study
- Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Cavna proficiency
- 1-3 years of experience in related positions with increased responsibility
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Creative examples of past social media campaigns or content developed.
- Proven success in social media campaigns grounded in data and insights that have driven social following or engagement lift.
- Strong creative eye & customer-centric lens, with ability to efficiently direct agency partners to achieving desired state.
$35,000 - $41,000 a year
Other benefits include:
- Flexible PTO
- Technology/cell phone stipend
- 401k with employer match
- Paid health, dental, & vision insurance
- And MORE