Washington DC-Baltimore Area /
Headquarters – Human Resources /
[solidcore] is looking for a People Coordinator to join our team. This position assists with general employee inquiries and assists with a variety of employee initiatives in addition to other administrative duties. As a member of our team, the People Coordinator will gain exposure to a wide range of Human Resources projects, allowing them to develop practical skills that can be applied throughout the rest of their career. This role reports directly to the People Manager.
What you'll be doing
- Own various People administrative tasks, including updating internal systems based on personnel changes.
- Maintain the digital database of employee records.
- Responsible for management of HR inbox.
- Supports onboarding/off-boarding, HR compliance and benefits administration.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for all Employees, including administering background checks, coordinating new hire onboarding, sending welcome packets, completing required data entry into appropriate systems, administering first-day documentation.
- Responsible for assisting team members with benefit enrollment and benefit questions.
- Identify HR workflow inefficiencies and come up with solutions for streamlining HR processes.
- Supports the People Manager and assists with ad-hoc HR projects.
What we need from you
- The position is full-time and exempt with an expected 40 hours worked per week.
- DC based hybrid position; expected presence at HQ Mon-Wed.
What skills, experience, & qualifications you'll bring to us
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality in all tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently.
- At least 1 year of People/Culture/Talent/HR-focused experience.
- Major in human resources, organizational psychology, industrial relations, or a similar field.
- Experience with MS Office and Dropbox.
- Experience in project management.
- Familiarity with HRIS/HCM/CRM is a PLUS (Namely preferred).
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is 60k- 75k.
- Flexible PTO.
- Technology & cell phone stipend.
- 401k with employer match.
- Health, dental, & vision insurance.
- And MORE.