Low Code Engineer
Minneapolis, Minnesota /
Low Code /
SDG is a high-performance software community. We are a team of collaborative and creative consultants who build and deliver custom software for some of the most recognizable local and national brands. In this role, you will be asked to leverage your current skills while also learning new ones. Working in over 500 different technologies and continually learning together, you can expect a one-of-a-kind and award-winning work experience. Our team at SDG has exceptional integrity and the desire to create the best possible customer solutions. We are proud to partner with our customers to consistently provide a successful working relationship as a high-performance team.
SDG is continuing to grow, and we are adding a Low Code Engineer to our team. This person is responsible for assisting our customers in customizing and optimizing their O365 environments and using low-code solutions to improve workflows and enhance processes. In this role, you should be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, solving common problems with out-of-the-box solutions. We are looking for a team-oriented person who has at least 3 years' experience developing within the Microsoft 365 collaborative stack, who's familiar with gathering requirements, analyzing data, and executing a successful product. A successful Microsoft Power Platform Developer at SDG is a lifelong learner who is motivated to continually improve their craft and thrives amongst their fellow employee-owners.
SDG’s Low Code Engineers have proven experience with the following responsibilities. If you do too, we want to hear from you!
- Partner with the customer on program needs, and help define, design, code/configure and test solution
- Ability to identify, evaluate, analyze, organize, and document user stories concerning architectures, applications, integrations, and data
- Working cross-functionally amongst stakeholders across the organization, effectively communicating scope, progress, timelines, etc.
- 3+ years' experience of development with Microsoft collaboration stack including Power Platform, Office 365, Azure AD Connect, & SharePoint Online
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- Experience with low-code solutions such as Nintex, Flow, or PowerApps
- SharePoint Server and Office 365 migration and deployment experience
- Experience delivering solutions in large scale enterprise environments
- Prior consulting or professional services experience is a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Full-time salaried consultant position
- A true stake in success. SDG is an ESOP - 100% employee owned
- Star Tribune Top Workplace winner the last 4 consecutive years
- National Top Workplace in 2022
- Engaged teammates who care about quality solutions
- Challenging and rewarding work with great customers
- Various opportunities to give back to the community
- Be amongst some of the best technologists in the industry
- Dedicated to our core values of superior customer service, exceptional employee experience, and responsible corporate citizenship
- Opportunities to connect with other SDGer’s via internal communities, committees, and events – virtually and in person