Product Manager - Data Analytics
Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid)
Full Time /
Sonatus is a well-funded, fast-paced, and fast-growing company whose technologies and software help automakers build dynamic software-defined vehicles. With two generations of solutions already on the road with a top global OEM, our vehicle and cloud software solutions are at the forefront of the digital transformation of vehicles. The Sonatus team is a talented and diverse collection of technology and automotive specialists hailing from many of the most prominent companies in their respective industries.
Sonatus is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager - Data Analytics to join our team and help us accelerate software innovations for next-generation software-defined vehicles. We are passionate about putting our customers first and creating products that solve real-world problems.
Location-wise, candidates should already reside within the SF/Bay Area, CA region as we promote a hybrid work model with 2-3 days in office requirements (for synergy, collaboration, engagement, and camaraderie with peers and management).
Duties and REsponsbilities
- Lead the development and execution of data analytics strategies and initiatives for the automotive sector.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data analytics opportunities and prioritize use cases that align with business objectives.
- Define product requirements and specifications based on market research, customer feedback, and industry trends.
- Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and stakeholders to translate requirements into actionable plans and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for data analytics products and solutions, ensuring alignment with business goals and customer needs.
- Drive the design, development, and deployment of data analytics algorithms and models to extract insights and generate value from automotive data.
- Analyze and interpret data to uncover actionable insights and trends that inform decision-making and drive business growth.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of data analytics products and solutions, iterating as necessary to optimize performance and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in data analytics technologies, methodologies, and best practices, and incorporate relevant innovations into our offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience
- Proven product management experience, focusing on data analytics and insights generation.
- Expertise in data analysis, data visualization, and statistical methods, with a strong understanding of data analytics technologies and tools.
- Experience in the automotive industry or related fields preferred.-
- Ability to identify and prioritize use cases for data analytics and translate them into actionable plans and deliverables.-
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA/PH.D Preferred
- Experience in the Automotive Industry is highly desireable
Consider being part of the Sonatus team and receive the following:
Benefit Offerings includes:
- Competitive compensation and equity program
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible and Dependent Care Expense program
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited paid time off per year
- Hybrid office work-arrangement/flexibility
Perk Offerings include:
- Complimentary lunches, snacks and beverages during on-site working days
- Wellness benefit allowances (towards gym membership and fitness programs)
- Internet reimbursement
- Computer Accessory Allowance
Employee Engagement Offerings:
- Departmental team building and outings
- Employee Referral Program
- Culture/Employee Satisfaction Surveys - Feedback matters!
- Peer Award Program (monthly)
- Innovative Award Program (annual)
Sonatus is a fast-paced and innovative company and are seeking team members who are passionate about making a difference. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we highly encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: Sonatus, Inc. ("Sonatus") does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Sonatus' employees. Sonatus is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited activities.