Partner Marketing Manager
Eastern - US - Remote /
Marketing – Marketing /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are Sonatype, and we have assembled a world-class team of employees, investors, and partners. With over 120,000 installations and counting, Nexus products are helping modern development organizations intelligently source, manage, assemble, and maintain open source and third-party components, so they can improve the quality, security, and speed of their software supply chains.
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for building and expanding our North America partner marketing program. In this role, you will lead, plan and implement strategic partner marketing programs to drive opportunities with and through partners. You will work cross functionally with sales management and product marketing to develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy that builds the brand and drives pipeline and revenue through the partner channel.
What will you be doing?
- Own relationships with partner marketing contacts, drive cadence meetings, communications and campaigns to enable partner activity.
- Work with partner managers to create quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channel.
- Identify, plan and execute memorable virtual and in person event experiences that align to business goals and objectives.
- Work cross functionally with product marketing to create partner enablement assets for training and education as well as joint value propositions with key partners.
- Build and enhance the North America partner program with customer facing assets that detail our partner program and resources that can be leveraged for success.
- Report and analyze program performance and sales pipeline to ensure ROI for investments and efforts.
Who you are....
- 5+ years of marketing experience, 3+ years of experience in partner marketing.
- History of partnering directly with field sales to achieve shared objectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems for campaign analysis and reporting.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Thrives on fast pace working environment, enjoys environments where no 2 days are the same.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Visionary with ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Customer service oriented in engaging and supporting the sales team.
- Motivated to learn and grow with a fast-paced company
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues.
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.8
- Come see why we've won all of these awards!
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.