Full-Stack Java Engineer - 100% Remote - Colombia South America
Colombia - Remote
Product Engineering – Lifecycle
We are 350+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2019. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Sonatype’s mission is to enable organizations to better manage their software supply chain. We offer a series of products and services including the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle Manager.
We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small collaborative teams to create high quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship, and having impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you.
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- Strong development experience with the Java stack.
- Effective communicator and collaborator; a great team player.
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, video conferencing, wikis, Github, etc).
- Currently reside in Colombia, and are legally authorized to work without sponsorship in the country.
- High English level (speaking and reading) is a must
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience or knowledge of other programming languages and ecosystems is a major plus as it is relevant to the domain of our products and services.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers, containerization, automation of infrastructure provisioning and deployment, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working in a remote environment.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know