Digital Marketing Manager
US - Remote /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision made by modern engineering organizations.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help us in our mission by overseeing digital marketing and paid advertising strategies that help grow and scale our business. The ideal candidate is creative and analytical and can conceptualize and execute a digital campaign from start to finish while optimizing quality conversions. We are looking for a digital native with extensive experience managing digital advertising programs designed to achieve lead and pipeline objectives from specific ideal companies. You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital demand growth strategies and processes that help accelerate business objectives and drive better efficiencies across the organization.
What you'll do
- Lead the digital marketing and paid advertising strategy to include global cross-channel lead generation campaigns, brand awareness, website conversion optimization, paid and organic search performance, and digital program performance analysis and reporting.
- Develop and implement digital media strategies designed to successfully target ABM audiences to drive lead generation and marketing pipeline growth.
- Manage day-to-day ad campaigns across multiple platforms, including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and DSPs (DemandBase).
- Collaborate across the marketing department to execute online promotions that accelerate lead and ABM account movement through the funnel.
- Manage paid advertising budget, define KPIs, analyze and report on digital advertising metrics, and continuously optimize online campaigns for improved performance.
- Collaborate with the content team on audience intent signals, keyword research for organic search optimization, SEM, and ad copy.
- Develop A/B testing and conversion optimization efforts in ads, landing pages, and other key online experiences
- Evaluate marketing technology to support digital marketing efforts and marketing department growth, including new and existing tool cost-benefit analysis.
- Create and manage reports of the digital marketing contribution to the pipeline, and assess their performance throughout the funnel.
- 5 - 7 years experience working in digital marketing and paid advertising with enterprise-class technologies
- Experience in ABM, email marketing, SEO, website management, digital performance reporting, and A/B and Multivariate testing
- Experience with advertising platforms - Programmatic Display, AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Industry Publications
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio
- Experience managing digital agencies
- Performance attribution reporting and data modeling
- Deep understanding of modern marketing technologies
- Proven in delivering meaningful business results
- ADWords certification preferred
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or Salesforce
Who you are
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks professionally while in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to adapt to varied situations, quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Technically competent & up to date with modern marketing automation
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities
- Thoughtful problem solver, curious by nature, and willing to solve challenges independently
What we offer
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won these awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.