Dev Ops Engineer
Engineering – Cloud Operations /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Sonrai Security is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing cloud operations team. This is an exciting, dynamic position, in which you will be working on site reliability, infrastructure, platform and security tasks to support the Sonrai SAAS platform. Come join us and be part of a world class team modernizing the cloud security industry.
In this position you will be:
- Working as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) on the Sonrai SAAS Platform.
- Evolving supporting platform infrastructure, monitoring and alerting.
- Architecting and evolving feature delivery pipelines.
The desired candidate will have:
- The ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- 3+ years with CI/CD deployments with workloads and/or infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience working in a cloud environment (AWS Preferred).
- 3+ year(s) experience running and orchestrating containers in a production environment.
- 2+ year(s) experience with Kubernetes, Helm and Operators.
- 3+ years of experience administrating Linux in production environment(s).
- 3+ year(s) experience in Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- 3+ year(s) experience with Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger or other similar monitoring tools .
- 3+ years of experience with source control and build systems tooling (Git, Circle CI, GitHub).
- Demonstrable skills in advanced troubleshooting on some or all of the above technologies
Desired, but not required, skills include:
- Proven experience building Git-Ops driven environments and pipelines.
- An in-depth understanding of AWS / Azure Public Cloud Services
- Go Programming Experience
- Experience working in an on-call/SRE teams
- Kubernetes Autoscaling and Resource Allocation experience.
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.