Principal Solutions Architect
Remote - Philadelphia /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Are you passionate about being on the cutting edge of public cloud security? Do you wantto help drive the cloud security transformation? Then come join Sonrai Security as a Principal Solutions Architect. In this position you will be responsible for driving strategy and execution to create awareness, generate demand and pipeline, and increase overall brand recognition for Sonrai and our cloud security platform. As a member of our Sales Team, you will report to our Field CTO and be part of a team that is self-motivated and passionate about winning
Areas of Responsability
- Demonstrate Sonrai’s unique cloud platform dynamically to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and tradeshows
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and communicate clearly in emails and RFPs
- Eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Advise internal and external customers on overall Sonrai solutions
- Collaborate with core internal counterparts (sales, product, marketing and others)
- Understand the Sonrai Security platform, becoming a subject matter expert
- Remain up-to-date on Sonrai’s solutions and product releases
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years related experience in selling and supporting software and SaaS offerings to cloud and security organizations
- Knowledge of top cloud providers, security, and cloud security (cloud providers - AWS, Azure, GCP, and traditional security - Firewalls, SIEMs, Endpoints, SOCs)
- Proficient in public cloud architecture including IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, IAM and permissions models -This is a must-have!
- Network Administration/Architecture/Management Knowledge
- Prior experience with CSPM, CIEM, CWPP tools
- Domain expertise with cloud operations, security, compliance and dev-ops ci/cd processes
Behaviors & Traits
- Self-motivated with a consistent track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable approaching total strangers and quickly extracting technical know-how from them
- Experience working in a dynamic environment with a fast growing customer base
- A positive, fun-loving attitude, desire to learn, grow, and be a part of an awesome team
- Strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what "is possible" with technology
- Travel is required to visit prospects and customers in assigned territories
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.