Regional Sales Manager
Remote - Portland, OR /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
We are searching for the next great additions to our sales team! We just completed our C round and are ready to expand our already amazing Fortune brands and we’d like you to be a part of it. Reporting to the VP of North American Sales, you will join a company that cares about what we do and more importantly how we do it.
Who you are: Do you love collaborating and solving customers’ business problems? You’ve been selling security solutions already and you are seeing the huge digital transformation to the cloud and the security requirements associated. You’ve been wanting to be at a company on the cutting edge of that trend. Do you like collaborating with internal team members to produce a stronger outcome for your customers? Do you enjoy the challenge of a complex sale and the joy in winning that goes along with it?
You are a dynamic, self-motivated hunter who likes selling something new and up and coming. You thrive on selling to large enterprises and you love helping them create business cases.
What Sonrai Security can do for you:
- We provide you with an opportunity to solve critical business security issues with an enterprise platform solution.
- We provide large territories for you to sell to a wide customer base.
- We support you with pre-sales, channel sales, technology partners and ongoing coaching and strategy sessions.
- We’ll welcome you into a startup environment with a team that is dedicated to changing an industry.
- We provide a simple compensation plan that rewards you very well for deals closed and extremely well for overachievement.
- Grow with us in sales or other growing departments
What you can do for Sonrai Security:
- You are an educator, an evangelizer and a salesperson
- You understand the cloud and how we help provide security to assist our customers business needs
- Follow Sales Done Right with research, personalization and follow up to build trust in the sales process
- Help us figure out what our customers need next, work with them on their cloud security journey.
- Seamlessly run the full sales cycle with a high degree of technical capability.
What you bring with you:
- A passion for helping customers build business cases out of technical issues
- A deep understanding of security, identity and the public cloud.
- A resilient, positive attitude with a passion for success.
- Experience working in a fast growing start up environment.
- A love for telling stories
- Lots of creativity, passion and problem solving.
- A collaborative attitude where the team wins first.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story.
- 6+ years of enterprise selling experience, with at least some experience selling cloud solutions.
- Experience selling a complex, multi team influenced solution.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.