Business Development Representative (Strategic Accounts)
Remote - New England /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
As a member of the Sonrai sales team, you will hold a key position in the development and growth of our sales pipeline. A successful Strategic Business Development Representative will play a central role in fueling the continued growth and evolution of Sonrai Security. You will support the Regional Sales Manager team as you follow a strategic approach within enterprise accounts to identify prospects' unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Sonrai Security platform.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Hone in on Sonrai’s target market, business drivers, and strategies so that you can develop and position Sonrai's products as a value add solution to potential customers.
- Identify key prospects, research target accounts, and build comprehensive strategies in conjunction with the RSM team to gain entry to high value enterprise accounts.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to execute on regional territory plans through effective partnership across the organization including sales leadership,marketing, and customer success teams.
- Execute phone calls, emails, and in person meetings to meet your prospecting and pipeline development targets.
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support selling teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide your expanded sales team with detailed prospect background to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the product and services associated with the Sonrai Security Platform.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of successful SDR, BDR, or cold-calling experience in a SaaS cloud or security focused environment
- A track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- A collaborative attitude where the team wins first
- A passion for connecting with people, understanding their business needs, and crafting highly personalized messaging based on thorough research to position our platform as the solution to those needs
- Travel: Minimal , as needed
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.