Customer Success Manager
Remote - New England /
Customer Success /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager focused on managing Sonrai’s largest customer relationships. As a strong advocate for the assigned customers, ensuring the company continues to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, meets assigned SLA’s and identifies any associated account risks. The successful candidate will lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with our customer’s executive teams and be comfortable presenting/leading/facilitating both technical and business conversations. Experience with either cloud deployments or cybersecurity is required for this role. '
In addition to engaging with customers on a daily basis, you will also gather user feedback and experiences with the Sonrai Platform and champion any improvements/changes with the product development team, providing important customer perspectives and influencing the product roadmap.
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated and passionate about customer success and Cybersecurity.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage customer service level adherence and reporting,
- Define and manage project scope, and resources needed to guide our customers into a zero trust maturity model
- Driving the customer satisfaction, solution implementation, and renewal process for assigned customers
- Develop and communicate project, portfolio, and program status, risks and issues to all levels of stakeholders, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Organizing internal stakeholders to represent customer requirements from support tickets to roadmap overview
- Providing the product & engineering team feedback on features used and suggested by end-users
- Driving NRR to company goals
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in customer success/technical account management
- 5+ Years of experience with either cloud deployments or cybersecurity
- University degree or equivalent work experience in cloud security
- Proven experience in SaaS-based offerings
- Project management experience highly beneficial
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled at building positive relationships with customers, especially at the Executive level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for customer experience
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- Travel: Up to 25%
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.