Engineering – Cloud Operations /
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Security and IT Operations lead to protect our cloud and end user environments. This role will require the successful candidate to not only lead the program but also to perform the duties of a hands-on DevSecOps and IT Operations from a day to day perspective. The role will report directly to the Director of Software of Development.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Grow the SecOps program to the next stage through hands on leadership
- Ownership of all DevSecOps and IT tooling: Maintain and Configure (i.e. MDR, EDR, MDM, Snyk, etc.) and Recommendation and assessment of new tooling
- Assume ownership of logging across all of our environments
- Threat and vulnerability management: Assessing the risk of vulnerabilities, Tracking vulnerability lifecycle, Work closely with engineering on the assessment and resolution of vulnerabilities and Program development
- Support external Pentest team: Coordinate quarterly pentest and Assessment and tracking of results
- IT Operations Ownership: Assist IT to maintain security posture and end points.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong (Hands On) AWS cloud experience
- Proven incident management experience
- Proven SecOps experience: Log ingestion, analysis and enrichment, Runbook creation and execution and Alerting framework creation, testing and execution
- Industry experience with managing security tooling:
- Needs/gap analysis and tool selection
- Implementation, configuration and operationalization
- Tuning, care and feeding
- Self Starter
- The desire to work for a truly great company doing amazing things
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.