Senior Customer Success Consultant (Philippines)
Makati City, Philippines
Customer Support & Services – Customer Success /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Customer Success Organization focuses on our most strategic customers, primarily covering our Cybersecurity as a service offering. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will have a portfolio of accounts as well as serving as an “on-demand” CSM and leading the engagement throughout the customer lifecycle from deployment and adoption through renewal ensuring satisfaction and maximizing customer value. With customers, you will create and implement success plans focused on attaining desired customer outcomes and identifying opportunities for additional Sophos product and services.
What You Will Do
- Manage named accounts accountable for engagement and satisfaction over the lifetime of the customer.
- Drive subscription renewals, expansion and cross-sell bookings
- Establish key relationships within the customer, ensuring regular check-ins to understand, and address promptly, client needs and concerns.
- Develop strong relationships with key buyers and influencers in customer accounts and leverage these during the lifetime of the customer.
- Partner with the customer to build a joint plan for success, maintaining a detailed understanding of customer’s business to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement, adoption of Sophos technology.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience to support our brand promise of delivering superior cybersecurity outcomes and to facilitate the cross sell and upsell of services and products
- Monitor customer analytics and KPIs to reinforce the value of the customer solution and identify areas to improve customer experience and optimize the solution.
- Conduct regular business reviews, clearly articulating the specific value Sophos’ services are delivering to the customer and progress on specific customer milestones and goals.
- Coordinate activities of associated roles across onboarding, sales, product operations, services, and renewals to ensure smooth handoffs and optimal customer experience.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value, driving usage, adoption, upselling services, and reducing churn.
- Act as an escalation point for high-impact customer issues when necessary, ensuring appropriate teams within Sophos are engaged for quick resolution
- Work within the wider CSM team to implement scalable programs and process improvements to drive efficiency of internal customer success processes and improve customer experience.
- Must be willing to travel
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success roles, additional experience in customer support, sales, or business development is a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships, and comfortable being accountable for driving success with customers
- Experience of translating customer issues and needs into business or solution requirements.
- Ability to be seen as a trusted advisor to senior executives in large organizations and able to build strategic account plans.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish milestones and keep project plans on task.
- Understanding how organization measure value, drive revenue with experience of recurring revenue sales models and renewal processes an advantage.
- Solid technical acumen able to explain the benefits of different technologies, strong cybersecurity knowledge is an advantage.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.