Inside Sales Territory Account Manager – Mid Market
Manchester, United Kingdom
Sales – Inside Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Territory Account Executive (TAE) will manage an assigned territory in support of the Mid-Market segment selling directly to customers between 101–1000 users for a given territory, fulfilling through channel. You will actively generate and pursue leads and opportunities to achieve sales quotas. You will create, execute, and maintain the territory account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline.
As part our of strategic growth and investment in our successful Inside Sales Hub we are seeking an experienced Territory Account Executive to join our team.
This sales team looks after the combined growth of:
· X-sell and Upsell to existing customers and Partners, growing the existing customer account and partner base.
· Direct Renewals Revenue through Partners
· Development of Net New Logos and Sales Revenue for new customers.
What You Will Do:
- Achieve bookings quota for all assigned accounts and partners between 101 to 1000 IT users.
- Support channel sales activities in assigned territory (level of involvement may vary based on partner type)
- Support channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory accounts, in conjunction with Channel Account Executive
- Work with partners to drive renewals within assigned territory.
- Ensure successful customer retention for both number of accounts and revenue.
- Prioritize and support partner-generated opportunities.
- Manage all opportunities in the assigned territory to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process.
- Engage end customer, as necessary, to drive up deal value and close rates.
- Log all activity to maintain accuracy of CRM/PRM and forecasting systems.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of customer’s business (pain points, priorities, business drivers, etc.) to appropriately align specific solutions to customer’s needs.
- Work with partners to consistently articulate Sophos’ value proposition to customer to maintain and expand Sophos’ business within assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for forecasting monthly/quarterly business.
- Attend partner sites to generate new business opportunities.
What You Wil Bring:
- Minimum 2 years’ (or equivalent) in a sales environment.
- Experience in selling IT solutions (ideally cyber security software.)
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Ideally experience with selling with and through channel partners and related ecosystems.
- Familiarity with CRM/PRM and forecasting systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills - fluency in Nordic languages would be of additional interest.
- There will be a requirement to be on-site at our Manchester office 3 days per week (Monday / Wednesday & Thursday typically)
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.