Senior Enterprise Account Executive - Nordics
Sales – Field Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security technologies that help organizations defeat cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos defends more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users globally from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware, and more. Sophos’ services and products connect through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and are powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligence optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which includes a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity and information technology vendors. Sophos provides cybersecurity-as-a-service to organizations needing fully managed, turnkey security solutions. Customers can also manage their cybersecurity directly with Sophos’ security operations platform or use a hybrid approach by supplementing their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos sells through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
With a focus on mid to large enterprises in the Nordics region, you will be the representative of SOPHOS in the assigned territory. You will be responsible for generating business for SOPHOS solutions with our partners, building and maintaining strong and sustainable relationships, managing customers and prospects in order to develop and maintain Sophos business and meet / exceed sales targets.
What You Will Do
- Manage the entire customer engagement process, from customer acquisition to development and retention
- Lead opportunity identification and sales activities
- Manage and cultivate strong consultative relationships with business decision makers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proactively visit client sites in order to identify opportunities, increase deal value and close rates
- Manage and ensure the accuracy of account information in CRM and forecasting systems
- Maintain a detailed understanding of customer’s business (pain points, priorities, business drivers, etc.) to appropriately align Sophos solutions to customer’s needs
- Identify requirements and engage Sales Engineering and Marketing to provide support throughout the sales cycle and beyond
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years experience of selling technology solutions, primarily at the enterprise level
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Good Knowledge of the target market and its dynamics
- Experience with complex organizational structures and its dynamics, including multiple level selling, also to senior decision makers (C level) in major accounts
- Familiarity with CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Degree in Technical or Business Management field, Computer Science or Engineering is ideal
- Willingness to travel
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – we encourage you to apply.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, making remote work the primary option for most employees. However, some roles may necessitate a hybrid approach. Please refer to the location details in our job postings for further information.
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.