Channel Account Manager - Hong Kong
Sales – Channel Programs /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
Sophos is undergoing strong growth and partners are at the core of everything we do.
Your role is to engage with the existing distributors, and partners of Sophos and show them how we can add to their customer value propositions in meaningful and profitable ways. You will be responsible for growing Sophos customers in the Greater China region through the renewal of existing licenses, upgrading, and cross-selling. You will work closely with our distributors’ partners, presales team, and the wider Sophos sales team, who have goals aligned to yours.
Please note this role is based in Hong Kong
What You Will Do
- Achieve bookings quota in the assigned territories.
- Provide accurate forecasting and activity relating to opportunities through salesforce.com
- Co-sell in assigned territory with partners, using existing internal resources.
- Develop and share territory plans, manage customer and partner relationships, execute on plan and measure success.
- Consistently articulate Sophos’ value proposition to partners to develop cross-sell and upgrade opportunities for Sophos and the partner.
- Communicate to ensure your partners remain up to date on all necessary promotions, programs, marketing, training, and certifications
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with key individuals in partners.
- Maintain a solid understanding of business factors that are a priority to your partners and customers. (pain points, investment areas, profitability factors, etc)
- The person will be tasked with closing and quoting new logos, upselling and renewing existing customers classified as run-rate opportunities, via supporting distribution/ partners and outdoor Channel Account Executives.
- Manage a high volume of communication with partners and customers daily over the phone and via emails.
- Be able to present or demonstrate on Sophos tools and Nex Gen products via webinars.
- Present to a high standard on Sophos GTM and value proposition.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant channel experience in IT Industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop relationships with partners at all levels
- Proven track record in forecasting and achieving sales goals through partners, via phone calls and emails.
- Strong capability to manage multiple competing priorities and demonstrate problem-solving skills effectively.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.