Senior Territory Account Executive Malaysia
Sales – Field Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security technologies that help organizations defeat cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos defends more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users globally from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware, and more. Sophos’ services and products connect through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and are powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligence optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which includes a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity and information technology vendors. Sophos provides cybersecurity-as-a-service to organizations needing fully managed, turnkey security solutions. Customers can also manage their cybersecurity directly with Sophos’ security operations platform or use a hybrid approach by supplementing their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos sells through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
The Territory Account Executive (TAE) will manage an assigned territory in support of the Mid-Market / Enterprise segment selling directly to customers for the given territory, fulfilling through the channel. You will actively generate and pursue leads and opportunities to achieve sales quotas. You will create, execute, and maintain the territory account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline.
Please note this role is based in Malaysia and we are only able to proceed with applicants currently based in KL or the surrounding area
What You Will Do
- Generate Mid-Market/Enterprise accounts sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting pipeline in Malaysia region
- Direct selling to multiple industries within the Midmakret / Enterprise segment
- Achieve agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Manage the sales process through the closure of the sale, driving high renewal rates and cross-sell opportunities in the territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key buyers and inﬂuencers.
- Engage with customers regularly to understand their business pain points, priorities, and business drivers, to align Sophos solutions to customers’ desired outcomes.
- Work with the Channel Sales team and partner community to create a pipeline through indirect engagements.
- Collaborate with sales engineering and channel partners throughout the sales cycle to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and high adoption of Sophos technology.
What You Will Bring
- Experience with prospecting – working with their defined accounts and within their assigned territory.
- Direct and Channel sales experience.
- 3+ years selling to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers (101+ seats) within Malaysia.
- Sales forecasting experience – be able to forecast sales opportunities and develop sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Experience with account management, maintaining relationships with existing customers, and ensuring their requirements are met.
- Strong collaboration experience. You can collaborate with other members of the Sales team, as well as with the Marketing, Product, and Customer support teams, to ensure that sales and marketing efforts are aligned to drive customer satisfaction.
- You can provide regular reports on Sales performance, pipeline development, and customer feedback to Sales management.
- Should have experience with cross-selling.
- Selling / Setting preferences in customers for Sophos, working and transacting through partners.
- English language skills required to communicate with the wider APJ team
- Based in KL
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – we encourage you to apply.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, making remote work the primary option for most employees. However, some roles may necessitate a hybrid approach. Please refer to the location details in our job postings for further information.
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.