Territory Account Executive – Mid Market
Sales – Field Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Territory Account Manager (TAM) will manage an assigned territory in support of the Mid-Market segment selling directly to customers between 101-1000 users for a given territory, fulfilling through the channel. You will actively generate and pursue leads and opportunities to achieve sales quotas. You will create, execute and maintain the territory account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline.
What You Will Do
- Generate Mid-Market accounts sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting pipeline.
- Achieve agreed quarterly sales goals through management of the sales process to closure of the sale, driving high renewal rate and cross-sell opportunities in the territory.
- Engage with customers to understand their business pain points, priorities, and business drivers, to align Sophos solutions to customers’ desired outcomes.
- Work with the Channel Sales team and partner community to create a pipeline through indirect engagements.
- Collaborate with sales engineering and channel partners throughout the sales cycle to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and high adoption of Sophos technology.
What You Will Bring
- 2-3 years in a sales role working with end users or channel partners and a track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Understanding of the mid-market business sales cycle, buyer personas, and decision-making processes, and how to successfully navigate them.
- Exceptional opportunity discovery and deal qualification skills, value proposition presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Customer-centric orientation with the ability to build relationships via email, telephone, and in person.
- Solid technical acumen able to explain the benefits of different technologies, strong cybersecurity knowledge an advantage.
- Experience of selling through and with channel partners, and ability to thrive in a team selling environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.