Senior Channel Account Executive – Central America
Mexico City, Mexico
Sales – Channel Programs /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The role is responsible for managing all assigned partners in the territory, recruiting and promoting Sophos and Sophos's products and services through assigned (top) partners, and driving the territory channel strategy.
What You Will Do
- Be Sophos’ ‘on the ground’ presence to support all partners to achieve bookings quota and business and product targets in the assigned territory.
- Manage all day-to-day queries for channel partners in the assigned territory.
- Drive territory channel planning process (define capacity, recruitment, and enablement requirements for all partner types)
- Identify and recruit top partners as defined by the channel planning process.
- On-board, develop, and enable top partners to ensure partner success in marketing all Sophos solutions.
- Communicate and follow up to ensure top partners remain current on all necessary training and certifications.
- Conduct joint business planning with top territory partners
- Align with the distribution manager and distribution to get channel strategy implemented
- Align Sophos resources to support distribution partner activities and support them when needed
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with key individuals at top partners and act as the single point of contact to ensure the satisfaction of top partners
What You Will Bring
- Relevant post-secondary education
- In-depth experience in recruiting, onboarding, and managing channel partners in a technology environment
- Experience in developing territory and business plans
- Knowledge of security and general software channel ecosystems
- Familiarity with CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Local language and fluent English language skills
#LI-Hybrid, #LI-FC2, #B1
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.