Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Sales – Sales Operations /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
Sophos is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our APJ Sales Operations team. As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you will be a critical part of ensuring our go-to-market processes support the successful execution of business and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, able to provide business insights by analyzing and distilling large amounts of data and have a good understanding of business processes.
This position requires an agile detail-oriented individual who can quickly shift priorities and focus. He/she will work on a variety of projects, such as analysis for the go-to-market team, and evaluating sales KPIs and other metrics, apart from the day-to-day operational coverage.
What You Will Do
- Participate in monthly review of actual results versus Plan/Forecast with Management team across the functions supported
- Process review across all supported functions to ensure reporting capabilities align with a functional need
- Drive the provision and communication of value-added, self-service reporting by the business
- Enhance, develop, and review KPI and dashboard reporting for sales function
- Prepare the relevant monthly management financial reporting and commentary for all functions supported
- Financial modeling: Building complex Excel models from scratch via proactive collaboration with regional team
- Producing scenario modeling to support decision making
- Tracking headcount versus Plan/Forecast to enable scenario modeling and planning
- Detailed understanding and tracking of key cost driver
- Tracking risks and opportunities to Plan/Forecasts Track and forecast rebates
- Work closely with functional teams to understand and support the business
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting
What You Will Bring
- Prior experience working as a Sales Operations, in a similar industry.
- Experiences in dashboarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or AWS QuickSight
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.)
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) advanced level, Anaplan
- Experience in quota and territory modeling/design and execution
- Proactive with agility to interact with a diverse set of individuals across the regions
- Excellent communication skills / interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to train remotely is a plus
- Experience working with field level as well as Senior Management teams
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly analytical
- Self-starter, proactive, and wishing to make a difference, with a track record of achievements
- Strategic Business and Financial Planning
- Experienced Business Partner with Business and Commercial background
- Experienced handling multiple regions across Asia Pacific and Japan
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.