Zuora Consultant (Remote Work EMEA Shift)
Makati City, Philippines /
Information Technology and Security – Enterprise Applications /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
As a Zuora Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing Zuora's subscription management platform for our business. Your expertise in Zuora's suite of applications, combined with your strong understanding of subscription billing and revenue recognition processes, will enable you to provide valuable insights and solutions to our clients.
What You Will Do
- Support day-to-day coordination of operational activities.
- Collaborate with our business partners to gather requirements and understand their business processes related to subscription management, billing, and revenue recognition.
- Design and configure Zuora applications to meet business requirements, including product catalog setup, pricing, subscription creation, billing rules and workflows.
- Heavy involvement in implementation projects, ensuring timely and successful delivery of Zuora solutions.
- Conduct system testing, troubleshoot issues, and provide resolution or workarounds.
- Develop and train users/ other support teams on Zuora functionality and best practices.
- Assist with data migration and integration efforts, including defining data mapping and validation rules.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of Zuora applications, including addressing user inquiries and resolving system-related issues.
- Stay up to date with the latest Zuora product releases, features, and enhancements and evaluate their applicability to client environments.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions to optimize clients' subscription management processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and IT, to ensure alignment and successful implementation of Zuora solutions.
- Building and maintaining Zuora relevant documentation.
What You Will Bring
- Proven experience as a Zuora Consultant or similar role, with a strong understanding of Zuora's suite of applications.
- In-depth knowledge of subscription billing, revenue recognition, and financial processes.
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing Zuora applications, including product catalog setup, pricing, billing rules, and workflows.
- Familiarity with subscription business models and related metrics (MRR, ARR, churn, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients and internal teams.
- Must be willing to work 4pm ~ 1am Manila time.
- Experience with data migration and integration using Zuora APIs and third-party tools.
- Zuora certifications (e.g., Zuora Certified Administrator, Zuora Revenue Professional) are a plus.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.