Territory Account Executive, Mid-Market, Italy (South)
Sales – Field Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security technologies that help organizations defeat cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos defends more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users globally from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware, and more. Sophos’ services and products connect through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and are powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligence optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which includes a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity and information technology vendors. Sophos provides cybersecurity-as-a-service to organizations needing fully managed, turnkey security solutions. Customers can also manage their cybersecurity directly with Sophos’ security operations platform or use a hybrid approach by supplementing their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos sells through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
The Territory Account Executive (TAE) will manage an assigned territory in support of the Mid-Market segment selling directly to Private and Public Sector customers across Southern Italy, fulfilling through the channel. You will actively generate and pursue leads and opportunities to achieve sales quotas. You will create, execute, and maintain the territory account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline.
What You Will Do
- Generate Mid-Market accounts sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting pipeline.
- Achieve agreed quarterly sales goals through management of the sales process to closure of the sale, driving high renewal rate and cross-sell opportunities in the territory.
- Engage with customers to understand their business pain points, priorities, and business drivers, to align Sophos solutions to customers’ desired outcomes.
- Work with the Channel Sales team and partner community to create a pipeline through indirect engagements.
- Collaborate with sales engineering and channel partners throughout the sales cycle to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and high adoption of Sophos technology.
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years in a sales role working with end users and/or channel partners and a track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas within the Private and Public Sectors.
- Understanding of the mid-market business sales cycle, buyer personas, and decision-making processes, and how to successfully navigate them.
- Exceptional opportunity discovery and deal qualification skills, value proposition presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Strong proactiveness and ability to open business opportunities on prospects by working in full autonomy.
- Customer-centric orientation with the ability to build relationships via email, telephone, and in person.
- Solid technical acumen able to explain the benefits of different technologies, strong cybersecurity knowledge an advantage.
- Experience of selling through and with channel partners, and ability to thrive in a team selling environment.
- Knowledge of MEDDPICC sales methodology and Salesforce Lightning are highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – we encourage you to apply.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, making remote work the primary option for most employees. However, some roles may necessitate a hybrid approach. Please refer to the location details in our job postings for further information.
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.