Japanese Speaking HR Administrator (Part Time)
Human Resources – Human Resource Business Partnerships /
Contractor & Agency
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The HR Administrator (Part-Time) serves a key role in the HR organization and requires an individual who can deliver with excellent tactical day-to-day (but not insignificant) operations related to Talent Acquisition (internal and external) and HR Administration at Sophos.
What You Will Do
- This role will be supporting HR operations for our Japan office.
- 36 agreement, health diagnostic results, notification of health and safety managers, stress check report, and so on. Disabled persons employment report.
- Health insurance related - life and medical insurance
- Social insurance-related, inhabitant tax-related
- 401K related pension scheme
- Worker's welfare mutual aid - various reporting
- Attendance at health committee meetings
- Management of the health committee (timesheet check, vaccination, long sick leave, employee consultation)
- Implementation of stress checks
- Performance of medical examinations
- Contract negotiations for renewals and suspensions
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Internal office rules
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Operations of congratulatory and condolence gifts
- Employment documentation, contracts
- Responding to inquiries from employees about general HR matters such as assistance with leave applications, follow-up of new hire documents, employee benefits, social insurance, questions from managers on completing/extending probation etc)
Health and Social Welfare
What You Will Bring
- Mandatory Skills: Business Level in Japanese (Written and Spoken)
- Graduate of HR or any related course.
- At least 4 years HR operations experience.
- Works in a well-organized manner and is keen to details.
- Basic candidate sourcing experience will be desirable.
- Familiarity with Japan governmental reporting requirements
- High level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Familiar with HR operating system will be a plus point.
- IT savvy
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.