Channel Account Executive Belgium & Luxembourg
Sales – Channel Programs /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
We are searching for a remote based, already in the region located and fluent in English and French languahe individual with existing work permit for the EU.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing all assigned partners in territory, driving sales through assigned top partners, and leading the territory channel planning process.
What You Will Do:
- Achieve bookings quota for all partners in the assigned territory
- Achieve new business and product targets for all partners in the assigned territory
- Manage key or top channel partners in the assigned territory
- Drive territory channel planning process (define capacity, recruitment and enablement requirements for all partner types) to support sales targets for all customer segments in the territory
- Identify and recruit top partners as defined by the channel planning process
- On-board and enable top partners to ensure partner success in selling and supporting all Sophos solutions
- Communicate and follow up to ensure top partners remain up to date on all necessary training and certifications
- Co-market and co-sell with assigned territory partners
- Conduct joint -business planning with top territory partners
- Align Sophos resources to support partner sales activities
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with key individuals at top partners and act as single point of contact to ensure satisfaction of top partners
- Log all activity to maintain accuracy of CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Maintain a detailed understanding of top partners’ business (pain points, investment areas, profitability factors, etc.)
- Consistently articulate Sophos’ value proposition to top partners in order to maintain and increase Sophos’ share of each partner’s business
What You Will Bring:
- Several years' experience managing channel partners in a technology environment
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding territory partner sales quotas
- Knowledge of software channel ecosystems in the territory
- Familiarity with CRM/PRM and forecasting systems
- Broad business background, including knowledge of basic financial, marketing and selling concepts
- Strong negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and English
- A full clean driving license is required, or ability to travel within assigned Territory.
- Readiness to do business trips as required.
- Restricted holiday at end of quarter- and year-end and important events.
- Carrying personal quota
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.