Senior Channel Sales Engineer
Makati City, Philippines
Sales – Sales Engineering /
Sophos is a worldwide leader and innovator of advanced cybersecurity solutions, including Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and incident response services and a broad portfolio of endpoint, network, email, and cloud security technologies that help organizations defeat cyberattacks. As one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity providers, Sophos defends more than 500,000 organizations and more than 100 million users globally from active adversaries, ransomware, phishing, malware, and more. Sophos’ services and products connect through its cloud-based Sophos Central management console and are powered by Sophos X-Ops, the company’s cross-domain threat intelligence unit. Sophos X-Ops intelligence optimizes the entire Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which includes a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity and information technology vendors. Sophos provides cybersecurity-as-a-service to organizations needing fully managed, turnkey security solutions. Customers can also manage their cybersecurity directly with Sophos’ security operations platform or use a hybrid approach by supplementing their in-house teams with Sophos’ services, including threat hunting and remediation. Sophos sells through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos is headquartered in Oxford, U.K. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
The Senior Channel Sales Engineer is a pre-sales engineering role providing technical expertise in sales engagements. They will develop sales strategies for customer accounts and actively manage multiple concurrent PoCs to drive enterprise-wide deployments of Sophos products and services.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Channel Account Executives in driving partner revenue and growth.
- Technically develop, train, enable, and manage strategic channel partners, and MSPs.
- Track and document channel partner’s technical capabilities and identify gaps to provide training to address.
- Work with Marketing & CAMs/CAEs to create strategic sales plays and programs that naturally ﬁt into our partner’s sales motions.
- Inﬂuence partner sales engineers and account managers to sell Sophos over competition through creative events, programs, incentives, and technical sales support.
- Train partners and MSPs on delivery of technical sales calls, demos, customer health checks/assessments, POCs and call campaigns.
What You Will Bring
- You must have pre-sales experience and excellent technical knowledge within cyber security and or networking
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a wide variety of IT technologies and security solutions, working in the IT security business
- Email Flow - Exchange / Domino, Cloud Solutions, AV and Anti-SPAM products
- SOC Operations – IT Process Automation / Orchestration
- Knowledge and experience with the cyber threat landscape
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux, and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable).
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – we encourage you to apply.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, making remote work the primary option for most employees. However, some roles may necessitate a hybrid approach. Please refer to the location details in our job postings for further information.
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.