Sales – Center of Excellence /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Sales Specialist will manage inbound business driven by channel partners and support customers that have 1–100 employees, assisting partners with quotes, renewals, deal registrations, licensing, and other sales related activity.
What you will do
- Grow existing customers and new acquisitions under assigned SMB territories.
- Increase SMB customer retention year on year.
- Manage a funnel of inbound leads and prioritize responses based on service level agreements and exceed monthly quota for closing sales opportunities.
- Ensure quotes and other tasks are processed in a timely, efﬁcient, and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with internal policies.
- Understand the end-to-end processes across deal ﬂow including roles and responsibilities of cross-functional support teams to quickly resolve issues.
- Update CRM (Salesforce.com) with conversations, competitive information, decision-making criteria and other pertinent information.
- Communicate effectively and efﬁciently with the customer partner to progress on assigned tasks.
- Achieving agreed quarterly sales goals and performance indicators for daily standards for number of tasks handled and closed i.e. tickets, calls, emails, and other sales activities.
- Effectively communicate with Sophos prospects and customers using phone, email, LiveChat, SMS, and our Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach.io).
- Add value to the Channel business through best-in-class support and growth mindset.
What you will bring
- 1-4 years of total work experience.
- Experience with SMB Customer retention and new acquisitions under the assigned SMB territories.
- Experience calling customers for renewals, cross-sell, and up-sell.
- Experience handling the Nordic Region
- Experience using CRM systems. Salesforce is preferred.
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.