Senior Customer Success Consultant
Threat Intelligence – Managed Detection Response and Security Operations /
What's Great About Sophos?
· Sophos operates a remote-first working model, and working remotely is the primary option for most employees
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
As a Senior Customer Success Consultant for our MDR team, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of Sophos’ Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service. You will act as a point-of-contact, establishing relationships to facilitate efficient onboarding, implementation of MDR components, and real-time support and strategy. You will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives and security and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals. Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in Sophos’s products and services you will support ongoing adoption and strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Sophos MDR.
What You Will Do
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive support to MDR customers to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success
- Handle customer escalations and ensure appropriate actions are taken to address customer concerns
- Identify, build, and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption, usage, and achievement of customer’s business objectives
- Identify expansion opportunities within the customer base and collaborate with the sales teams for growth attainment
- Identify risks to renewals and collaborate with internal teams to remediate customer concerns
- Communicate requests discovered during customer interactions to the Product Management team
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Work in partnership with Operational, Technical, Sales, and Product teams to provide customer feedback and ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
What You Will Bring
- 5(+) years of working in customer success, technical account management, sales engineering or similar role responsible for driving customer success and product/service adoption
- Experience working with cybersecurity solutions
- Good understanding of security product lines (firewalls, antivirus, endpoint/server detection and response, SIEM, etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills, verbal and written
- Project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Highly data-driven with a dedication to following processes
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Flexibility for travel
Ready to Join Us?
At Sophos, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives to fuel innovation. Research shows that candidates sometimes hesitate to apply if they don't check every box in a job description. We challenge that notion. Your unique experiences and skills might be exactly what we need to enhance our team. Don't let a checklist hold you back – if you're passionate about cybersecurity and ready to contribute, we encourage you to apply. We're excited to explore how your individuality can shape the future of our company.
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyber threats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI, and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks, and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing, and a wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com.
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants who can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.