Senior Territory Account Executive (TAE) - Thailand
Sales – Field Sales /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
The Territory Account Executive (TAE) will manage an assigned territory in support of the Mid-Market and enterprise segment selling directly to customers in a given territory, fulfilling through the channel. You will actively generate and pursue leads and opportunities to achieve sales quotas. You will create, execute, and maintain the territory account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline for Thailand
Please note this role is to be based in Thailand
What You Will Do
- Generate Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting pipeline.
- Achieve agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Manage the sales process through the closure of the sale, driving high renewal rates and cross-sell opportunities in the territory. Develop strong relationships with key buyers and influencers.
- Engage with customers regularly to understand their business pain points, priorities, and business drivers, to align Sophos solutions to customer’s desired outcomes.
- Build pipeline and nurture opportunities with direct engagement with end user.
- Hunt and create new opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with sales engineering and channel partners throughout the sales cycle to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and high adoption of Sophos technology.
What You Will Bring
- Experience with prospecting – working with their defined accounts and within their assigned territory.
- 3+ years selling to Mid-Market customers (101+ seats)
- Sales forecasting experience – be able to forecast sales opportunities and develop sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Experience with account management and maintaining relationships with existing customers and ensuring their requirements are met.
- Strong collaboration experience. You can collaborate with other members of the Sales team, as well as with the Marketing, Product and Customer support teams, to ensure that sales and marketing efforts are aligned to drive customer satisfaction.
- You can provide regular reports on Sales performance, pipeline development and customer feedback to Sales management.
- Should have experience with cross-selling.
- Selling into Thailand through Direct and Partner
- English skills is a plus
What's Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.