Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, California
At Sora, we're creating an amazing experience for new hires everywhere. Sora connects a company's existing HR tools to help automate and personalize all employee lifecycle workflows — onboarding, offboarding, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer, celebrate diversity and inclusion in our culture, and strive to help our customers cultivate and improve their cultures as well. We like to have fun, encourage balance in life, challenge each other to be the best humans we can be, and produce meaningful work.
Your role at Sora
As our very first sales hire, you’ll work directly with our co-founders to build out our sales methodology and processes. You’ll be generating leads and qualified opportunities through meaningful discovery, outbound prospecting, calling, emailing, and anything else you can come up with! We’ll be counting on you to get prospects excited to see a demo of our product.
You’ll play a critical role in growing our business, so you’ll need to understand and be able to convey our mission, value proposition, and product offering. As the team and company grows, you will have a direct path to an Account Executive role with full ownership across the entire deal lifecycle, and we couldn't be more excited to support your growth!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with serious attention to detail
- Extremely creative thinker and open to new ideas/experimentation
- Ability to discover un-obvious customer pain points
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM solutions (e.g., HubSpot)
- Experience with the HR technology stack is a plus, but absolutely not required
More about Sora
We're a small team in San Francisco, building and iterating our product. Employee experience is core to our mission, and it all starts with personal wellness. We're proud to provide:
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage ($0 premium & deductible for individuals)
• 401(k) retirement plan & we'll contribute 3% (even if you don't contribute at all!)
• Commuter benefits
• Free lunch options
• Unlimited paid time off (minimum PTO required)
• Comfortable working environment
Interested in Sora, but not quite the right role for you? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to reach out as we grow.