Remote first & Paris /
Design (EN) /
We are looking for a Lead Designer to join our team of experts. You will create innovation and strategic opportunities for our clients by supporting them in the daily design and evolution of their digital products. You will have a direct impact on the evolution and development of our company by developing business opportunities, managing teams, taking responsibility for customers, evolving the design operation and embodying the Source vision.
🧙♂️ As a lead designer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand the underlying user needs and product business issues, using your knowledge of your customers to make business proposals adapted to the customer's strategy and constraints
- Understand your customers and their issues to enable them to thrive and grow within their organization
- Model concepts in the form of intermediate deliverables that allow you to efficiently gather all stakeholders around a common product vision, before working on the interfaces: user stories, experience maps, user flows, etc.
- Design and prototype ergonomic, elegant and memorable interfaces, with the support of the designers and developers team
- Coordinate the implementation of your clients' projects in accordance with their needs and strategy, right up to the launch or delivery to a service provider in charge of development
- Act as a strong mentor to the team by supporting their development, inspiring them and enriching the design process on a daily basis
👩🚀 Your secondary responsibilities will be to:
- Deepen the understanding of users when the client context allows it, by organizing user tests, workshops, and qualitative or quantitative studies
- Be responsible for the right balance between resources, deadlines and budget
🏴☠️ Your experience should show us that:
- You know how to design and lead the implementation of highly functional digital products, from the commercial framing and construction of the strategic vision to the delivery and optimization phases.
- You know how to supervise and develop the skills of the designers under your responsibility. You have already participated in the recruitment and evaluation of several employees.
- You are professional, excellent communicator and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously which allows you to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and interact with different levels of interlocutors, including in very strategic and political contexts.
- You are an expert generalist who sees design and technology as two sides of the same coin. Passionate and curious, you stay abreast of market methods and innovations to advance the state of the art and not reinvent the wheel when standards already exist.
- From 60 000€ gross per year
- In-office or hybrid work in the Paris region, or fully remote in France
- Pleasant offices in Montreuil, open all week and serving as a meeting point for our onsite sessions.
- A quarter of the team is based across France: Lyon, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes...
- Everyone is free to choose what suits them best
Source is a bureau of design & technology
Since 2014, we bring together designers and technical experts around a mission: make Corporate and Startups more capable through state of the art digital solutions.
✨ Find our expertise, clients and achievements on https://source.paris/
🏄♂️ And learn more about what brings us together and motivates us every day on https://sourceinteractive.notion.site/Discover-Source-community-291eb9de9de24767b6ec55862cab4c8c