Remote first & Montreuil /
Tech (EN) /
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team of experts.
With a minimum of two years of experience and perfect command of our technical stack, you have the skills required to develop digital products, with a particular focus on pixel-perfect interfaces and micro-interactions. By working on the projects entrusted to us with our designers and technical leads, you will participate in creating innovation for our clients.
🧙♂️ As a Front-end Developer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand user needs and product issues to support designers
- Participate in the technical design with our senior developers
- Develop pixel-perfect interfaces with a component-oriented approach
- Create applications with JS frameworks such as React
- Guarantee a smooth and consistent end user experience on your projects, by ensuring graphic and functional quality control
👩🚀 Your secondary responsibilities will be to:
- Be attentive to the customer's needs even if you do not necessarily ensure direct contact
- Contribute to the sharing of our know-how within the team
- Be vigilant to the balance between resources, deadlines and budget even if you are not responsible for them
💻 You will find yourself in our technical stack:
- Frontend: SASS, ES6, React, Webpack, Vanilla JS
- Backend: Node JS, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Shopify, Wordpress
- Mobile: Swift, SwiftUI, Kotlin, Jetpack Compose
- Deployment: Netlify, Heroku, AWS, Git Flow
- Collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Github
🏴☠️ Your experience should show us that:
- You have a perfect command of our front-end stack which allows you to execute and iterate quickly in the implementation, taking into account code quality, performance and maintainability
- You are an expert generalist who sees design and technology as two sides of the same coin. Passionate and curious, you stay abreast of market methods and innovations to advance the state of the art and do not reinvent the wheel when standards already exist
- You are professional, pro-active and precise in order to deliver interfaces that correspond to the conception made by the designers, paying particular attention to micro interactions
- Starting from 45 000€ gross per year
- In-office or hybrid work in the Paris region, or fully remote in France
- Pleasant offices in Montreuil, open all week and serving as a meeting point for our onsite sessions.
- A quarter of the team is based across France: Lyon, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes...
- Everyone is free to choose what suits them best
Source is a bureau of design & technology
Since 2014, we bring together designers and technical experts around a mission: make Corporate and Startups more capable through state of the art digital solutions.
✨ Find our expertise, clients and achievements on https://source.paris/
🏄♂️ And learn more about what brings us together and motivates us every day on https://sourceinteractive.notion.site/Discover-Source-community-291eb9de9de24767b6ec55862cab4c8c