At SourceDay, we’re focused on making the miracle of manufacturing better for everyone.
We’ve created an industry-disrupting collaboration engine that modernizes the way manufacturers and suppliers work together. With collaboration tools and analytics, we help manufacturers keep their commitments and prevent costly supply chain misses before they happen.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our customer-obsessed Product team. You’ll have the opportunity to reimagine the current product experience, while also working closely with product and engineering to design and launch new products and features.
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features
- Prototype new product concepts in partnership with product management
- Validate new designs and capture feedback from users
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback
- Collaborate with engineering on technical implementation of new interfaces and interactions
- Spearhead UX best practices and methodologies (i.e. Nielsen Norman Heuristics, etc.)
- 3+ years of professional UX experience in software environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- Experience developing user flows, service maps, and/or customer journey artifacts
- Experience leading or participating in user research, usability testing, and/or A/B testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally across departments and with external customers
- Bonus: Skills in UX copywriting, visual design and/or front end development
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only