Sr. Data Analyst
SourceDay is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. In this role, you will also drive exploration, design and execution of new customer-facing data insights features for the SourceDay product portfolio. You should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions, while also building compelling data-powered product features for our customers.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reporting
- Evaluate, design and execute new customer-facing data insights features for SourceDay product portfolio
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Deep knowledge of SQL; familiarity with Python, R or Java is an asset
- Experience using data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in quantitative field is preferred
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only