Project Coordinator, Brand (Remote - Global)
San Francisco /
As a model of an in-house creative agency, the Sourcegraph Brand Team exists to educate, activate, and inspire our audience in our mission to make it so everyone can code.
We make this possible by serving as a strategic creative partner to cross-functional teams and stakeholders, offering full-service creative support with a rapid, flexible, iterative process that stems from a deep understanding of our audience and the challenges they face, as well as our products and the solutions they deliver to our audience.
In addition to increasing awareness and perception of the Sourcegraph brand, we strive to amplify the voices of our users and partners, by conceptualizing and producing best-in-class creative that leans heavily on storytelling and narrative to drive engagement and network effects.
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Project Coordinator to join our Brand team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Brand Design and help to coordinate and accomplish a wide range of projects. Candidates must have an eye for detail and the capacity to synchronize all project elements from concept to execution, helping coordinate multiple projects of various sizes and timelines. You will manage deadlines, traffic creative assets, orchestrate tasks, and seamlessly mitigate risks. If you are super organized and love working cross-departmentally, then we would love to connect with you!
- Manage and coordinate a variety of creative projects, from marketing campaigns and video productions to web pages and product launches
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional partners to maintain workflows and manage stakeholder feedback to meet project deadlines
- Own our project management stack to develop timelines and coordinate deliverables and touchpoints
- Have a voice and a point of view in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects
- Assist brand creative team in gathering information and assets necessary for projects including copy, photography, graphics, etc.
- Liaise between our team and requesters, providing updates and managing expectations for all stakeholders
- Own creative and copy reviews, ensuring the right people are involved, proper notes are taken and the right deliverables are reviewed on time
- Actively monitor and follow up on project timelines and deliverables, recapping meeting notes and next steps when needed
- Monitor business and team goals to ensure projects are in alignment
- Proactively make suggestions and develop systems, processes and solutions to problems which allow the team to scale support and impact
- Manage external vendors as necessary, which may include handling invoicing and contracts as well as workflow, check-ins and accountability metrics
- Maintain organization across all project-planning documents and shared drives (Google Drive, Asana, Dropbox, Brandfolder, etc.)
- Support Director, Brand Design on ad hoc projects for various internal stakeholders
- 5+ years experience with creative, brand or marketing team project management and operations or administration (in-house or agency, or both!)
- Experience with Asana or other digital project collaboration software required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment, where last minute changes may occur and require adaptability and improvisation
- Understanding of creative and production processes (e.g. videos and photoshoots), timelines, creative lead times, types of deliverables, file types and specifications for digital and print creative assets
- a keen eye for detail, impeccable organization skills, and don't get overwhelmed from multitasking or last minute projects
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Proven ability to learn fast and build relationships quickly
- Proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Office and Keynote required
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with CMS tools such as Contentful, Prismic, Gatsby and Wordpress VIP
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Miro or other design software
- Experience managing a Digital Asset Management tool (such as WebDAM or Brandfolder)
- Basic understanding of HTML, Markdown, and other lightweight markup languages
- Hands-on experience in design, copywriting, or video production
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of developer audience
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.