Customer Marketing Manager (Remote - Global)
San Francisco /
At Sourcegraph, one of our core values is to be customer driven. This means we all proactively work on the right things by continuously orienting our goals around delivering value to our customers. As a Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll collaborate with our marketing, sales, customer engineering, and product teams to tell compelling customer stories and build engaging customer programs that create value for developers and Sourcegraph.
- Create and scale an intentional customer advocate program, ensuring Sales has a powerful pipeline of reference customers, use cases, quantifiable proof points, and quotes
- Develop, launch, and manage Sourcegraph’s Customer Advisory Board program to cultivate relationships with our strategic customers
- Source and manage customer story production, ensuring coverage for our target use cases and personas
- Support product launches with compelling customer stories that highlight the value of our newest products and features
- Be the voice of the customer and influence the product roadmap with insights gleaned from your relationships with our customers
- Partner with sales to build a scalable program for tracking referenceability
- You have 3+ years of customer marketing/advocacy experience, with 6+ years of total experience
- You have experience creating and managing marketing programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- You have developed or supported a Customer Advisory Board program
- You have empathy for developers, and the ability to effectively communicate and build trust with a technical audience
- You have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- You are organized with excellent project management skills
- You have product marketing or content marketing experience or experience in a customer-facing role
- You have experience managing peer review programs on sites like G2, TrustRadius, etc.
- You apply here
- We set up a 30 minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role
- We schedule a few more hours of interviews
- We check your references
- We make you a job offer
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.