Teammate Success Manager (Remote - Global)
San Francisco /
People Operations /
The Teammate Success Manager will be a key member of the People Operations team. We are a small but driven team who takes our mission seriously: we ensure all teammates have the resources, skills, and support that enable them to do their best work and own their growth. We are the team that helps teammates navigate their Sourcegraph journey from candidate experience to new hire onboarding and beyond.
Sourcegraph is growing fast (doubling since the beginning of the year!) and with so many new faces and many more to come, we’re looking for a dedicated individual who cares as much about process and organization as they do about people and the teammate experience.
You will own developing thoughtful, scalable, and remote procedures and policies for teammates all over the world. This role will be in charge of the overall teammate experience. You will also play a significant role in general HR operations and workplace culture.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you’re excited by strategic and hands on support for a variety of departments, and motivated by helping increase performance and engagement across a fully remote workforce!
- Lead the creation and implementation of development trainings and review cycle procedures at both company-wide and team-wide levels.
- Collaborate cross functionally with managers and recruiters to create equitable compensation policies.
- Create a blueprint for gathering teammate satisfaction data and establishing regular touch points throughout the year.
- Support current HR team across various functions such as but not limited to: compliance, review cycles, benefits programs, immigration, offboarding, compensation planning, policy creation, ongoing training-, culture initiatives, and general workflow improvement across the full employee lifecycle.
- Drive projects from end to end including discovery, project planning, and implementation.
- 4+ years of HR experience.
- 2+ of those years had a focus in Employee Success or similar HR emphasis.
- Track record of driving major initiatives across an organization from end to end independently.
- Proven experience building out and scaling onboarding programs at a high-growth startup.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in 1-1 settings, group settings, and asynchronous (written) communication.
- Strong ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Nice to haves
- In depth knowledge of HR policies and functions and compliance for US employees and non-US contractors.
- Experience working with a globally distributed workforce.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.