Demand Generation Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for the key person to drive awareness and leads for our Universal Code Search solution. All software developers use code search--and we have the most sophisticated solution on the planet, with blue-chip customers, world-class technology, and we have just raised a large VC round to grow dramatically.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Own lead nurturing campaigns to convert inquiries into qualified leads.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution.
- Measure and analyze campaign and marketing programs.
- Own the online event calendar and email marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Expert understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, — particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media, and email.
- A solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools — including marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Experience marketing to developers.
- You apply here.
- We set up a 30-minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We schedule a set of remote interviews.
- Demand generation background: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments and how you will apply that to your role at Sourcegraph.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities. We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.