Machine Learning Engineer
About the role
We strongly value personal growth, and want to help you grow into a great engineer (or great engineering leader). We already have some machine learning expertise, so are happy to hire great engineers who are willing to learn.
We have a long list of interesting machine learning problems that are core to our product. See the projects list below for examples.
Our mission is to help people find work that matters. We believe that the world is better when people understand the opportunities available to them. Our human-assisted AI platform delivers great results to our customers (customer quote: "I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing").
Because of this, we raised $3.5M from OpenAI researchers and Lightspeed Venture Partners at one of the highest ever valuations coming out of YC. Our team has previously sold companies, published machine learning research, has Dropbox's former Chief of Staff, and hails from MIT, Google, Airbnb, McKinsey, etc.
Help us create a world where all 7 billion people work at jobs that they love, do things that they’re great at, and work for companies that are solving meaningful problems.
- Creating general purpose learning and training methods for our personality traits and role heuristics
- Developing machine learning model evaluation and performance tracking
- Building experimental infrastructure to allow people to run models across everyone in the world very quickly
- You appreciate our values: you are empathetic, driven, and intellectually curious
- You enjoy collaborating and mentoring others
- Strong software engineering background (3+ years of experience)
- Ability to design, build, and ship projects independently
- Experience building non-trivial machine learning applications is a bonus
- Python (Django)