Products & Services – Software Engineering /
SOUTHWORKS is growing fast and hiring fast. We’re not your average dev firm – so this is a great place to build your anything-but-average dev career.
This is where top developers get the opportunity to:
Be the best – You’ll work on elite three-person Fireteams with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time.
Grow like crazy – You’ll take the next step in your career and have plenty of opportunities for professional development through weekly feedback sessions.
Take on the challenge – You’ll be tackling new things all the time, have the freedom to self-direct your own work, and get hands-on training with the latest technologies.
Make a difference – You’ll write code for some of the biggest brands in the world, and set a new standard for high-quality, high- profile projects.
SOUTHWORKS aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that we serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
SOUTHWORKS' developers work on high- profile projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and set a new standard for high-quality. We're looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a developer, you will work on a wide-variety of projects critical to our customers’ needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Passionate about technology.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Fast learner who is comfortable figuring things out with new technology.
- Is excited to work with cutting-edge technologies before they are public.
SOUTHWORKS is the remote dev firm people turn to for their most complex, high-profile projects. You get great results without the endless hand-holding and do- overs outsourcing is known for. Too often when you bring in outsourced developers for help, you end up having to help them instead – so you spend all your time babysitting the project.
To make everything right, we bring a unique “own it, bring it, prove it” approach to software development. It’s about thinking beyond the reqs, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it’s why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us.
SOUTHWORKS. Make everything right.