Products & Services – CX
SOUTHWORKS aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that we serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
SOUTHWORKS works on high-profile projects for some of the biggest brands in the world and set a new standard for high-quality. We're looking for CX Representative (CXR) to join our fast-paced, dynamic team providing support to high-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their SOUTHWORKS services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align SOUTHWORKS expertise, and help SOUTHWORKS maintain its growth by ensuring strong client engagement.
This is an entry level sales position so looking for someone with 1-2 years of sales experience who's scrappy and looking to make an impact at a fast paced tech company.
- Consult and build trusted value added relationships with high-level individuals to support their business goals by effectively presenting and articulating SOUTHWORKS solutions.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales & Engineering team that lead to new opportunities.
- Partner closely with Sales & Engineering teams to develop strategies to penetrate new and existing accounts.
- Deliver feedback to our Engineering team to contribute to the constant innovation of SOUTHWORKS.
- Liaise face-to-face with key decision makers nationally and internationally.
- Build a deep understanding of our solutions and key markets.
- +1 year of sales experience, preferably in a technical space.
- Native level spoken and written English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (HubSpot is a plus).
- A quick learner and fast on your feet.
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented.
- A good sense of humor.
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge.
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Good understanding of business buying centers.
- Solid industry specific and account knowledge.
- You have intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of CRM systems.
- You are curious to learn about agile, and lean software development.