Head of Growth Marketing
As a driven leader of our customer acquisition and growth team, you will drive leads and revenue via all digital channels. You will be responsible for solidifying, refining, and furthering the acquisition strategy to support growth and conversions on all company channels. This will require building a best-in-class community, paid search, paid social and retargeting program, partnering with the content team on SEO initiatives, partnering with the business development team to align to quality lead generation, and identifying new channels for growth.
The ideal candidate is analytical, data-driven, and strategic, with a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities. This role requires a strong combination of strategy and tactical execution. The role will lead the Digital team and be responsible for mixed media strategy development and execution, achieving aggressive growth goals while maintaining cost efficiency and customer quality.
At Space and Time, we're doing something that has never been done before. We hire people ready to take risks, have a strong bias for action, are naturally inquisitive, and are lifetime learners. We never want to be the smartest people in any room and have an unquenchable thirst to consume more information to make better decisions and understand all viewpoints.
In this position, you will:
- Build out world-class communities of data driven projects looking to transform the world by de-centralizing of data for the next generation data creators and consumers
- Build strong partnerships with Web3 ecosystems, projects, communities, users and producers of data
- Manage performance of all paid channels including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, and other paid acquisition channels.
- Maintain familiarity with new mixed media channels, identify new opportunities for growth, and test new channels to include in the regular media mix.
- Ensure growing SEO-driven acquisition in partnership with the content team. Identify and operate other organic acquisition channels that will drive funnel expansion.
- Oversee direct and paid media budgets, optimizing for ROI and long-term growth.
- Build a culture of optimization, always experimenting to drive better results. Apply this at all levels of the acquisition process.
- Hire, mentor, and manage a high-performing growth marketing team including professional development, and hiring new team members.
- Build a growth marketing function for the company that drives increased customer acquisition and revenue growth.
You will bring with you:
- Bachelor (or higher) in Business, Economics, Marketing, and/or a related field
- 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience
- Experience managing $MM+ mixed media budget
- Experience in optimizing paid acquisition budget to drive growth efficiently
- Experience in a metrics-driven culture
- Deep expertise in paid digital marketing channels including Google/SEM, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Deep expertise in retargeting platforms
- Broad exposure in acquisition channels, experience in offline channels, sponsorships, and native ads are a plus
- Result-driven professional with a mindset of relentless testing and optimization across existing channels while constantly finding and growing new channels
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in excel, Google Analytics, and bid management tools
- Able to work with internal creative teams and agencies effectively to deliver high-quality marketing campaigns
- Well versed in using advanced growth automation & analytics tools
- Extensive record of campaign execution and project management experience
- Experience working in an agile environment or prior start-up experience is strongly preferred
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals and strong analytical skills with a track record of performance and optimization
- Demonstrated leadership and sense of ownership
- Highly driven and self-motivated and comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Space and Time, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Space and Time are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.