Technical Product Manager
Spaceback the global leader and creator of Social Display.
The Spaceback Social Display creative format bridges the gap between social media and banner advertising - allowing advertisers to combine the user experience of social with the reach of traditional online display, across desktop and mobile.
By using the Spaceback creative technology platform Brands can leverage content they know is effective from their social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn & TikTok), and use it within their online display campaigns to target audiences across both Programmatic and Direct IO activity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Technical Product Manager you will work closely with sales, marketing, and engineering and play a key role in the development of the Spaceback platform taking ideas from strategy through go-to-market.
A typical day may include:
• Working with the customer team to understand challenges, pain points, customer needs, and business use cases
• Defining and prioritizing product requirements working closely with engineering to ensure a smooth release process
• Contributing to product, go-to-market, and Spaceback strategy
• Educating internal sales and marketing teams about new product features
• Helping to define and execute the product roadmap, setting expectations and defining success metrics
You are a team player, curious and passionate about technology. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset which shines through in your communication both internally and externally. You have digital experience, probably from another tech vendor, AdTech company, SSP, DSP or media agency. You are able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical partners and colleagues.
• 3+ years of experience in product management or a related field
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbally presenting
• Willing to teach what you know and eager to learn what you don’t
• Enjoys the thrill and unique opportunities/challenges of helping to grow a fast-paced startup
• Always looking for opportunities to improve, both yourself and the product
• Thrive in the face of obstacles and uncertainty
• Values autonomy and embraces the responsibility associated with it
Lastly, we have an amazing company culture and we spend a lot of time thinking about how to make it even better. You will be an integral part of helping this culture scale.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spaceback, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this position but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities.