Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
Spaceback the global leader and creator of Social Display.
The Spaceback Social Display creative format bridges the gap between social media and banner advertising - allowing advertisers to combine the user experience of social with the reach of traditional online display, across desktop and mobile.
By using the Spaceback creative technology platform Brands can leverage content they know is effective from their social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn & TikTok), and use it within their online display campaigns to target audiences across both Programmatic and Direct IO activity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for strategic and growing customer accounts, with an enthusiastic aim of driving revenue and adoption of Spaceback’s platform. Your involvement will span all touch points of the client lifecycle including: platform training & onboarding, strategic campaign planning, creative build support, troubleshooting, and campaign monitoring & reporting.
As you learn to master our product offering, you will be encouraged to help shape its future by providing product feedback and enhancement requests to help your clients better reach their goals.
A typical day may include:
• Promptly responding to inbound client inquiries via email and Slack
• Reviewing creatives and sharing recommendations and best practices to help educate customers
• Providing sales support to help close new business opportunities
• Monitoring creative performance and proactively alerting clients to optimization possibilities
• Compiling and analyzing creative performance reports to share with clients during and upon the conclusion of a campaign
• Leading platform demonstrations and training sessions for new customers
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams as a customer advocate to integrate client feedback & experience metrics into decisions on products to improve client usability and satisfaction
• Challenging yourself to maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape and the latest Spaceback product offerings
• 2+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, with programmatic being a plus
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbally presenting
• Excited about the opportunity to develop relationships with clients all around the world
• Willing to teach what you know and eager to learn what you don’t
• Strategic thinking with proactive client service skills
• Enjoys the thrill and unique opportunities/challenges of helping to grow a fast-paced startup
• Self-motivated to do your best even if no one is watching
• Always looking for opportunities to improve, both yourself and the product
• Thrive in the face of obstacles and uncertainty
• Values autonomy and embraces the responsibility associated with it
• Familiarity with the ad tech landscape
• Experience working with a DSP (demand side platform), Social Media Advertising, and Google Campaign Manager
• Google Enterprise Suite
• Data analysis tools - pivot tables make you smile
Lastly, we have an amazing company culture and we spend a lot of time thinking about how to make it even better. You will be an integral part of helping this culture scale.
Compensation range: $55,000 - $75,000 annually
Remote to US candidates only with existing work authorization.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spaceback, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this position but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities.